Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray this cushy life to keep.
I pray for toys that look like mice,
And sofa cushions, soft and nice.
I pray for gourmet kitty snacks,
And someone nice to scratch my back,
For windowsills all warm and bright,
For shadows to explore at night.
I pray I’ll always stay real cool
And keep the secret feline rule
To NEVER tell a human that
The world is really ruled by CATS!
10 Reasons Why a Kitten is better than a Baby
1. Veterinarians have evening hours.
2. Your kitten won’t be able to disturb the whole movie theater with its crying. Heck, you don’t even have to take the kitten with you, and if you don’t, you don’t even have to worry about whether or not the sitter is available tonight.
3. Your kitten won’t grow out of those cute, but expensive clothes within three months.
4. Kittens look cute if they haven’t had a bath this month.
5. You probably don’t have to lie awake nights wondering how you are going to finance your kitten’s college education.
6. No one will accuse you of being an unfit mother if you don’t want to breast feed your kitten.
7. No one will accuse you of perversion or sexual abuse if you fondle your kitten.
8. No one will accuse you of destroying the moral fabric of the country if you aren’t married to the father of your kitten. In fact, nobody will ever ask you if you know who the father is.
9. No one will question your abilities to function normally at your job when they hear you just got a kitten.
10. You only have to change a litter box once a day. (Unless you have a cat named Henry, who insists it be changed after EVERY use! >^,,^< )
Just for Laughs